Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Natural Solutions: Vibrant Health Balanced Living

Natural Solutions: Vibrant Health Balanced Living

Targeting consumers who are passionate about their health, magazine provides natural holistic and alternative therapy. With a focus on the power of nutrition and healthy foods regular features include-- Prescribe for Yourself, More Than Skin Deep, Healthy Haute Cuisine and much more.

Review By J. Brennan
While I preferred this magazine a few years ago when it was called Alternative Medicine, it still has useful information and can be beneficial to your health. I learned I was vitamin D deficient because I scheduled a test after reading an article about this problem in this magazine. I still miss the layout of the old magazine, but Natural Solutions remains a useful source of information for alternative approaches to health.

No comments:

Popular Posts