Sunday, September 20, 2009

Similac Advance Earlyshield Powder Baby Formula, 23.2-Ounce Tubs

Similac Advance Earlyshield Powder Baby Formula, 23.2-Ounce Tubs

New, Simiilac Advance EarlyShield, DHA/ARA formula enhanced with EarlyShield blend. Designed to be more like breastmilk. A blend of Prebiotics, Nucleotides, & Antioxidants with Iron. For Babies 0 to 12 Months.

Review : By Anna Riley (Chicago, IL)

My breast milk wasn't coming in while we were still in the hospital so my baby came home on this formula until my milk came in. It was easy for him to digest and he thrived on it. He lost a lot of weight in the hospital because my milk wasn't coming in. Being on this formula for a little over a day made him gain enough weight that the pediatrician felt comfortable discharging him to go home.

Now my milk came in but my baby won't breast feed from being bottle fed for so long. After pumping for 3 1/2 months and trying to take care of a developmentally delayed 3 year old with no one to help me I am giving up pumping and my baby will be formula fed again. Needless to say I will be using this formula again since I know it was easy for him to digest and he thrived on it. I highly recommend this product.

edited 8/29/09: When I wrote the comment "good price" the seller on this link was amazon.com and the price was $[...]. It's still excellent formula but with a coupon it's probably cheaper to get from your local store. We also tend to find lots of sales at local stores.

No comments:

Popular Posts