Monday, June 22, 2009

Health (1-year)

Health (1-year)

Health is the smart woman's guide to life, covering beauty, well-being, fitness, and food/nutrition with intelligence, flair, and credibility. The magazine's lifestyle approach makes it a pleasure to read, not a duty. Health provides a sense of community along with empowering information, powerful narrative, and compelling art-all to reinforce the message that healthy living is the way to feel and look your very best.

Everytime this magazine comes in the mail, I sit down and read it cover to cover immediately. For active people (and those aspiring non-actives) the articles are informative and often are issues or topics that you have been thinking about already. I also like how they start off with different little articles and facts in the beginning and then move onto the bigger topics.

Being a 'Foodie' I can tell you that the recipes (towards the back of the magazine) are fantastic -- I save at least one from each issue - delicious and not complex.

I like the magazine so much, I've signed on for another two years!

No comments:

Popular Posts