Friday, November 28, 2008

Healthy Trinity by Natren W/ Ice Packs - 60 Capsules Probiotics

tittle

Natren's Healthy Trinity capsules take probiotics to the next level of effectiveness with a simplified system that is both easy to use and understand. Healthy Trinity capsules contain all three of the most potent super strains of beneficial bacteria- Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain, 5 billion cfu per capsule; adult specific Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain, 20 billion cfu per capsule; and Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB - 51 champion transient super strain, 5 billion cfu per capsule.

These amazing super strains may also be found in Natren's other powders or capsules- Megadophilus, Bifido Factor and Digesta - Lac.

This Probiotic is one of the best on the market. I have many allergies and food sensitivities. I have tried a lot of similar products only to end up with stomach aches and other intestinal issues. No problems with this brand. Now that I have been taking it, I am having less problems with foods and all stomach issues then I have had in many years.

I purchased it through Amazon and the shipping company listed did a great job getting this products to me quickly. It was packaged in a stryofoam container with ice packs. I won't hesitate buying through Amazon when I need my next refill.

No comments:

Popular Posts