Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fit Pregnancy

Fit Pregnancy

FIT PREGNANCY offers safe, state-of-the-art information on exercise, nutrition, healthcare and fitness for new and impending mothers. Editorial coverage includes articles on pre and postnatal exercise and nutrition, as well as sexuality, psychology, family, fashion and beauty. It is a how-to source on maternity and postpartum health and fitness.

By A Customer
I read Fit Pregnancy all through my first two pregnancies, and now I'm reading it again the third time around. The health and fitness articles are great--very thorough. I agree with the other reviewers about fashion, since that's not a big deal for me. But the rest of the articles make up for it. I learn something new (and important) every time I read an issue. I just wish it was a monthly magazine, instead of bi-monthly.

No comments:

Popular Posts