Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nature's Aide Oral Chelation Formula 180 Tabs

Nature's Aide Oral Chelation Formula 180 Tabs

Description
Formulated with 42 body-essential ingredients, Oral Chelation is an advanced multi-vitamin that works to cleanse arteries and restore cardiovascular health. If you suffer from poor circulation, lightheadedness, cold hands or feet, shortness of breath or fatigue, if you smoke, are overweight, or if heart disease runs in your family, you owe it to your body to supplement with all-natural Oral Chelation. Try Oral Chelation risk-free and say hello to better health today.


4 comments:

Sharron said...

What happen to this product..i can't find it anywhere?

Unknown said...

Same here. The company seemed to disappear during all of the covid lockdowns last year. I had been using it for years.

Unknown said...

Please these vitamins are a god sent miracle true customer back in 2014.please comeback I'll purchase many to sale to the unhealthy I promise to make this product apart of my life and others. Will purchase every month. Please email me or call me 443 342 4448

Sharron said...

I think big pharma got rid of this product

Popular Posts