Friday, September 26, 2008

Native Remedies Complete Asthma ComboPack - BronchoSoothe and BioVent fo prevention and relief of asthma

Native Remedies Complete Asthma ComboPack - BronchoSoothe and BioVent fo prevention and relief of asthma

Description
The ComboPack of BronchoSootohe and BioVent consists of multiple remedies that work well together to provide increased support for your condition. This ComboPack assists with effective prevention and relief of asthma. The BronchoSoothe is a natural asthma remedy that helps to relax and open airways for normal breathing while the BioVent improves respiratory health and to strengthen the chest and improve respiratory functioning and health and both may be combined for optimum results.

Review: By Carol S. Laack
The first thing I want to say is that I should HAVE GONE TO THE DOCTOR, but I am old school and decided [mainly because of cost] to try to fix myself. I had something wrong with my throat which caused me to have a serious breathing problem. It was some kind of an infection which went to my lungs and caused asthma like symptoms. I looked up my symptoms and they matched allergy asthma. I ran across this product while looking for a non prescription medicine. I decided to try it and it worked well for me. I am in no way suggesting that someone with full blown asthma rely souly on this product.You must understand that I should have gone to the doctor and that I have never had asthma, I just had asthma like symptoms and took my health into my own hands. I suggest anyone having as much difficulty breathing as I did should immediatly go to the doctor. I was just lucky. Now, having said all that, I did use this product and it helped me alot. It helped me good enough for me to give it a five star rating.

No comments:

Popular Posts