Friday, September 19, 2008

Chlorpheniramine Maleate Anti - Allergy Tablets, 4 Mg - 1000 Each

Chlorpheniramine Maleate Anti - Allergy Tablets, 4 Mg - 1000 Each

Review : By D. Monteverdi "Clean freak" (New York, NY USA)
I tried to find out from HBA Zone whether the pills were manufactured in China, and the response was "I have checked it out and I am sorry no one in the company knows where the pills are manufactured and I have personally checked the packaging and I could not find it anywhere." Pharmaceuticals from China have received a lot of bad press and I don't want to risk using them. It is not credible that no one knows where they came from. The pills didn't just appear on HBA Zone's shelves. I would never order anything from this source.

Review : By Just Some Guy - See all my reviews
In my experience, these work as well or better than all the expensive prescription-only allergy pills available. Drowsiness is minimal, and they relieve symptoms quickly.

At only 1½¢ per pill (including shipping), the price is certainly reasonable enough. It's too bad these aren't available in extended release form, so I could take them only once or twice a day.


No comments:

Popular Posts